Meet me on Monday – 40th edition
Meet me on Monday!! is a meme sponsored by Never Growing Old.
She says: “Blogging is a funny thing…we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, “who is this person!?” I know them…but yet I don’t know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to “meet” each other!
Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!”
This week’s questions and my answers:
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Crunchy. I always make a mess, but I still think crunchy is more fun.
2. Do you scrapbook?
Yes, we do. I mess around with the pictures on the computer and make them ready to be developed, Kristin mess around with the albums when we get the developed pictures.
3. Do you take any daily medications?
Allergy pills and nasal spray.
4. What is your favorite sound?
I don’t have one particular favorite sound. I find questions like that really hard, I feel that it’s a way of reducing the world and the experience of being human. Mostly I don’t have a favorite of anything but a bunch of them I like, and sometimes I dislike things that I like at other moments.
When it comes to sound my thoughts at this moment are:
– Right now there’s a bunch of students talking around every table in the library, I like that. Someone is playing music that annoys me on a pc, music I liked would be ok. Still, it’s not very loud, so I’ll let them go on.
– I like birdsong, splashing waves and the sound of babbling brooks, as long as they’re not accompanied by one of the most irritating sounds in all the world…the calming voice of a yoga instructor. Aaaargh!!!!!
– I like the sound of wind whistling around the corners or rustling through the branches.
– I like the sounds of cats, mostly.
– I like the sound of silence, when I want it.
– Some days I like the sound of rain, mostly I don’t.
5. Where were you born?
At the maternity ward at Haukeland Universitetssykehus in Bergen.